Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Parking @ the Ocean Manor

Am I being singled out as a malcontent? I had just received word that my van parked @ Ocean Manor, was left with the passenger side window down, and a left rear tire flat. I haven't been there in months.

Last Wednesday my brother who lives in Jupiter came by to start it up, check the tires , and all was fine. As I have previously stated, anyone who leaves a car in our lot should leave the keys. It was my thought that the Valets would look after the vehicles entrusted in their care. I would hate to think I was wrong.

This is a call to have the owner's parking spots, which we are entitled to in our By Laws, once again to be fought for. I have looked upon the City of Fort Lauderdale for the Special Permits Section, and I have not been able to pin it down. Any help on that front would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Donald J McLoughlin

1 comment:

  1. Contact Sue Molnar at Parks and Recreation, she is in charge of Outdoor Events.

    ReplyDelete