Monday, December 13, 2010

Letter I emailed to Rick, Our CAM

Rick,

I went to my unit #310 last night (12-11-10). The walls were vibrating from the loud music from the night club. I called the police, and they came and made the DJ turn down the music. Guess what? Something amazing happened. My unit stopped vibrating. Why can't Frank grow up and lower the music in the night club? The police made a police report (case # 10-134016), and they told me the only reason the did not issue a ticket is because it was a new Dj. They said the next time they will issue a ticket. If this continues and I loose revenue from my units I will have Joe file a civil law suit!! Please forward this e-mail to Frank and tell him to grow up!

Posted by Michael Bencivenga

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like someone in city hall is being paid off to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you meant unit 319.

    ReplyDelete