Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Subject: Owner of 1019 and 515 To ocean manor blog, I own 2 units in the building. Of course, there are many who own a lot more than I. It seems that Frank has the most influence due to the vast amount he has control in and while I personally do not have history with him to indicate that would be a bad thing, I have only owned since 2009 and some owners that I have met expressed their disappointment with the hotel system and the association board as well. Despite living in NJ, I am interested as well as concerned at any situation that allows 1 or a few individuals with majority or unfair power and control. In the right hands, this is a great scenario for someone like me who lives far away. In the wrong hands it can be devastating to the value of our investments. As a successful business owner, investor, and friend of many who are involved in large realestate investments I would be interested in speaking with ANYONE with ANY prospective as it relates to the unique relationship between hotel and condo owners at the Ocean Manor. I would be happy to discuss any individuals thoughts and feelings as well as any facts related to the business of the association. It is the responsibility of each of us to ensure our investments are safe, prosper, and that the quality of life in the building is one in which we all agree on. That is my goal and I hope we can accomplish just that. The potential of this building for each of us is very high and I plan on doing everything in my power to ensure I reach the highest potential possible. Quality over quantity has always been my believe. I have no political opinion formed at this time and may be interested in taking a more active involvement if it is advantageous to all. Please reach out to me at 908 482 4220 if you would like to provide any information or simply to connect with another owner who will invest in the future of this building. Mike

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete