Sunday, December 6, 2009

Increased Parking Fees

I had people renting my unit Saturday they were told that parking went up from $7.00 to $19.00.They told me that Ocean Manor had a vote and that is the policy (no exceptions).I went to Ocean Manor to reimburse my clients $12.00.I asked the parking attendant the new policy.The policy for guest is $7.00 for 4 days, and than it is a additional $2.00 per day for any additional days.if you have a person staying 30 days it will be $59.00.

I have rented my units to the end of Feb, and I told the people that the valet parking is free with a one time $7.00 registration fee.Now I and going to have to reimburse my clients the parking,this will cost me hundreds of dollars.

If you go to http://www.bamboobeachtikibar.com/ Frank posted all the commercial events he has held in his residential penthouse unit.

They have built a 12 foot by 12 foot permanent commercial BAR-B-Q in our common area,to sell hamburgers and hotdog's.

Posted by Michael Bencivenga

1 comment:

  1. Is the condo board charging him rent for the space? Are all owners allowed to use the grill?

    ReplyDelete