Monday, October 18, 2010

Night Club Noise Problem

This past weekend, I've had three different renters in three different units (209,319 & 301) call or email me regarding the extremely loud music coming from the new night club at Tokyo Blue. See below for the latest complaint that was e-mailed to me today.

Do not tell my renters to call me regarding noise that is coming from the Night Club. There is nothing I can do; however, you as the CAM can have them turn the music down! I contacted the Ft. Lauderdale Police Department and they said that there is a noise ordinance. The next time there is a problem, I will call the police.

These rentals are a big part of my income.If you are not the person that can handle this situation, put me in touch with Frank or whoever is in charge.

Mike Bencivenga

email received today:

Thanks Mike!! We had a great time except for the new night club Tokyo Blue playing their very loud music till 2:00 in the morning. The walls in our room were vibrating. So after the 2nd night I did call down to the front desk, and they said that there was nothing that they could do and to call you, because we were in a private room. I was not going to call you since it was 1:00am. So just an FYI for you.
Thanks again,
Dan and Michelle

3 comments:

  1. I just received an email from Biz to Biz Networking about an event at Tokyo Blue, Wednesday, October 20. They also state that there is free parking across the street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you people trying to scare away business? I just had a potential renter cancel because he read your blog Mike Bencivenga. What part of "as soon as you put something on the net it's public domain" don't you get? If you are having problems how about solving it in a better manner other than spreading it all over the world. You are not the only one who receives income from renting. I own three condos also. I would appreciate if you we (the owners) could keep these petty bitches to ourselves. If we have to do somthing about this, as owners, how about having a meeting to resolve the situation? Scaring away renters just because you feel like venting doesn't seem to be a great business plan.
    I know I'm going to get a lot of comments because of what I'm saying but this blog has not been a communication vehicle for important information between owners as I hoped it would be. It has degenerated into a bitch session displaying petty crap for all the world to see.
    My name is Jerry Guiro and I own three apartments. If anyone would like to speak with me directly, I will be happy to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom and more Boom till 2:20AM.
    How can this night club noise not not drive someone crazy?

    ReplyDelete