Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Am Prepared To Fight

It is a given that the owners are being fleeced. There is a reason that we have not been given any financials. I believe that the Board members, are of the mind, that they will give us what they want, we will have to take them to court, and then they will eventually settle with us, probably for pennies on the dollar. Or perhaps they will bankrupt the corporation, as in days gone bye?

Will they escape prosocution.., time and the D.A. will tell. For now the case is with the Forida DBPR. Karen Mack is handling the case and it is being followed up with Ellyn Bogdanoff , our representative in the Florida House. Mr. Nevins, her legislative assistant, has diligently followed up on this matter, and seems eager to assist us.

WE have all put our hard earned money into something we hope will be a safe investment. Real Estate. Ocean Front. They are not making any more, it is a very unique property, there must be a premium on it, does it call for the money and assesments that are making our Board members wealthy. I don't know.

I am prepared to fight, and I have already paid an attorney to have the windows I want, installed to my apartment. I was quoted 27 K for Pella Windows and Doors, the Board insists I must have thier windows and Doors installed, for 44K. A brand that I have never heard of. And after waiting, I see that the doors and windows that were installed on the Boards bidding, are now leaking, cracked is some places, and not opening in others.

I don't mind spending money I don't want to throw it away. Giving money to this Board to spend on our behalf,would be putting it in the coffers of a sinking ship. When they go bust the money you have sent them is gone, the money a judge tells you you owe you will still have to pay. I am prepared to do what any judge tells me, I will pay my regular maintenence monthly assesments. I would rather give money to an attorney than to this corrupt Board. If it is decided that assesments were not voted on properly {according to the Bylaws} that money may be long gone...

We will see What happens, Boards have come and gone, me and my family have been here since the building has gone condo...

If I can help anyone clear up any matters on this, I can be reached @ djm.gfg@gmail.com

Posted By
djm.gfg

5 comments:

  1. I will not pay any special assessments untill they show me Audited financials from the time the took ove to now.That also goes for the 15% increase in our maintenance,that the board is going to raise in a few months.
    They should not expect anyone to pay untill they show all the Audited financials for the past 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is clear and concise. It sounds like government is finally getting involved. We should keep this momentum going. Why don't others speak to Karen and see if they can help? There will be no hidden agenda that the lawsuit group is currently (and falsely) suspected of.
    Donnie clearly wants what is right for all. Let's support his effort. Is there a number we can call or infiormation we can provide to express support for this investigation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS OUR MAINTENANCE GOING UP 15% IN A FEW MONTHS!!!!

    I DO NOT SEE HOW THE BOARD CAN DO THAT WITH NO AUDITED FINANCIALS FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I support not paying the 15% increase and the special assessment - and I haven't done so.
    My window replacement was not done by General Bronze and the product and workmanship are excellent.
    Audited financials are a must.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are they out of their mind,another 15% increase in Maintenance.We just had a increase this year.
    Where are the auidited Financials thatare requitred by law???

    ReplyDelete