Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Am I being singled out, or are others having problems with parking?

Maybe it’s me, when I got here my windshield was broken. I reported it to Rick.

When it was time to get to Easter Sunday Mass, the valets had a problem and could not find the keys to my brother’s car.

When it was time to leave on Easter Sunday evening, my guest’s car was vandalized. The valet said he saw an owner do it - an old guy from New York who always wears the shell around his neck, and his wife; they were kind enough to leave a note. Whoever it was went through the glove box pulled the registration and had written a note, "Mr.XXXXXX, you left your car with no keys and I had to get to the emergency room." It must not have been such an emergency because they then proceeded to fill the cars cabin with garbage, cardboard, dirt and sand in the seats dashboard and electronics, leaves, palm fronds ect..

I prefer to park myself; I still leave a copy of keys with the valet. My guest had both left keys with the valet.

I would be afraid to leave a nice car down here, am I alone?

Posted by Donald J McLoughlin

5 comments:

  1. Don did you report what happened to the police.Can they take finger prints.What did Rick do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewl of the mile.
    Thanks Frank ,and Charley!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry what do you think about that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ask Charley to use his insuranse To pay for your damages,He is required to have IF for his valet parking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I was there about a week before Easter and my guests told me that their rental car had a couple of dents but other cars were really hit hard.
    I did not hear anymore about that situation. Mentioned it to Rick and he stated that you have to go to the Valet - Charley and Samatha

    I don't know how responsive they are to situations like this

    I would like to know what happened on Friday - was there a settlement ? I understand the meeting was canceled indefinately.

    ReplyDelete