Monday, April 6, 2009

My name is Michael Bencivenga

My name is Michael Bencivenga I own 3 units at the ocean Manor. I live 15 miles from the Ocean manor.

Yesterday one of my units was open,and my wife and I decided to go to stay in our unit.When we arrived I told the valet that I was a owner ,and it is free valet parking for the owners.He told me to park by the wall.After looking for a parking spot, I returned and told him there was no spot available.( I looked in the parking lot and there was plenty of valet spots available).He told me to park in a spot that the man was in his car leaving.After waiting he was not leaving but arriving .I was so tired of the hassle I parked in the winn Dixie parking lot.

Once by the pool I noticed that almost all of our common area has turned in to commercial space. The tiki bar had two rows of tables from the bar to 8 feet from the pool.They had a grill and tables set up in our common area cooking food that they were selling.

I told the person in charged of the chairs that I was a owner the chairs are free.He told me that there was a 1 dollar fee for owners.I told him that I was going to bring that up in the next meeting.Than he let me have them for no charge.

When did the registration fee for valet parking go up from $5.00 to $7.00 for people renting units.?

Posted by Michael Bencivenga

2 comments:

  1. It's all trash and flash these days apparently in the interest of further lining the pockets of the Talerico family trust, plus Samantha Gamero and Charlie Caico. I only get to the building once a year so the downhill changes are really apparent to me. The lobby deteriorated into a charmless, jumbled, commercial venue (we owners paid a lot to renovate it not too many years ago) with barely a place to sit for those hapless guests trying to get some of the promised (but unreliable) WiFi service. Not clean, not nice, not very "Jewel of the Mile."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does SaMANtha even own the parking lot?

    According to the condo docs, each condo unit is allowed 1 parking spot.

    The space is transferable to a guest and or renter.

    Just another scam by Tiki Tack-a-rico, Charlie "Lego Block" I'm Connected Caico, and his lovely bride SaMANtha.

    Not nice, not very classy, but then look at the operators of the show.

    ReplyDelete