Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Staff Responsiveness?

I agree with Donnie (See his Comment under "First impressions last!!!") about documenting all complaints. I intend to do just that in the future. Apparently certified mail may be the only recourse.

Our experience was this - We recently needed a response from Rick on a few questions that were raised by our renters. Since no one answers the office phone anymore, my husband emailed Rick with our questions. No response. My husband even faxed Rick. Again no response.

Up until this incident, we always found Rick to be responsive. The situation at OM has gone from bad to worse. I am afraid to think what is next........

Posted by
Nancy Paton - Unit 302

1 comment:

  1. Rick is a pupet on a string.He dose what ever Frank or Charly tells him to do.

    ReplyDelete