Thursday, December 11, 2008

"FOR ALL THOSE INQUIRING MINDS - I AM STILL ON BOARD" LENNY KOPPELMAN

To let everybody know I did not cut a deal, I did not sell my units, I did not drop out of the lawsuit and I have no intentions of doing any of the above. As a matter of fact I just instituted an additional lawsuit against our board, Norman Roberts, Rick George and General Bronze for the damages to my units. So all the rumors that you are hearing about Lenny dropping out must be a figment of their imagination or a wish they might have asked Santa Claus for. Our lawsuits are very very much alive and going forward. If you want to be part of this lawsuit or feel you have damages please call our Attorneys Joseph Garrity and Suzanne Weiss, but the rumors you are hearing are probably from people who would like these things to happen. If you have any questions just give me a call on my cell phone 516-315-4140. Lenny Koppelman unit owner 716, 804, 907 & C-7 Yes my units are for sale and have been for sale for 2 1/2 years and has no bearing on this case.

Posted by
Lenny Koppelman

1 comment: