Sunday, September 14, 2008

Free Windows?

COULD THE BOARD SETTLE WITH THE OWNERS IN THE LAWSUIT BY GIVING THEM FREE WINDOWS?

The board wants every one to think that the lawsuit is only about the windows. As you can see the windows were straw that broke the camel's back!

This needs to go to court,and let a judge make a ruling if everything is on the up and up.

If Frank settles with the people in the lawsuit,and they drop the case,the board is home free (no jail time)Then you will really see more assessments and more abuse of the common area!!

I can see the handwriting on the wall. Frank will call a meeting,and say that the legal fees and court costs are getting out of hand(and the building was unsafe)and we did what was best for the building by giving the people in the lawsuit free windows.

THEY GET FREE WINDOWS,THE BOARD IS HOME FREE TO TO DO AS THEY LIKE , AND THE PEOPLE WHO PAID FOR THE WINDOWS WILL GET STUCK PAYING MORE ASSESSEMENTS.

Remember the lawsuit only benefits the people in the suit,and they can settle out of court!! If you are part of the lawsuit they will have to settle with you also.And if you sit on your hands shame on you(YOU GET NOTHING BUT MORE ASSESSMENTS))

How can you protect yourself? Instead of paying the new assessment JOIN THE LAWSUIT.If everyone joins the lawsuit it will go to court,and justice will be served!

Remember the board collects over one and a half million dollars per year.They said that eight thousand was too much to pay to get a certified audit!

A CERTIFIED AUDIT IS REQUIRED BY LAW!!!!

Posted by Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. I never was expecting free windows. When I was told that my window, one sliding glass door was going to cost me 9900.00 got permission to go get windows from another window company. I went to the condo office to ask if I could get my own windows as long as I went with the specs provided by the city for the windows. Rick told me that General bronze had the specs and that I could get them from him. I got the specs and went to Impact Window sol. a more reputatable window company. The estimate from them including permits installation etc was going to cost me 7700.00 a 30% difference. I gave my 3800 dollarin Jan before the deadline to Impact window solutions only for Rick to then tell me that all permits had to be in in two weeks or I could not go with them. Well Ocean manor did not get permits till the end of summer of 2007. I was told that I could then not go with another window company and that they had already illegally entered my property took measurements and ordered the windows. This all happened after i already signed a contract and gave a deposit to Impact. I was going to get the same window look and type installed but they would not have it afterall Frank was getting a cut from General Bronze why else would Frank praise General Bronze up and down Galt Ocean Miles Directors meetings and fly his banner advertising for him. I never asked for the windows and should not be held accountable for a board who decided to enter my unit illegally take measurements and order them after they knew I had ordered my windows already. Think Cutbacks my friends. No body can f*** you like a relative and I am really feeling it. I wonder if Frank got rid of all those hurricane houses he bought up in Ft Myers. I was with him when he was meeting up with investors at the Tiki and they weren't sure of taking on those houses. Think of the monthly mortgage payments that he has to make and the repairs on all those hurricane homes. Well lets hope that he is not using condo funds for making those house payments and repairs.

    ReplyDelete